This treatment is carried out using both blade for strokes and SPMU machine for the shading. For a fuller and more defined eyebrows.
In what cases is SPMU not suitable?
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Lupus patients
- Have a heart condition or using heath medication
- Using Accutane
- Skin disease or irritation
- History of keloid scarring
- Have diabetes (requires physician’s note)
- Have had Botox in the last 3 weeks
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
What is the recovery process like?
To maintain the best results following your eyebrow enhancement, good and proper aftercare is necessary. For the first 7 days after the treatment you may experience;
- Minor swelling & redness
- Mild tenderness
- Dry flacking skin
Please note that your eyebrows will seem dark, strong and more sharply defined for 7-10 days following your microblading / shading treatment which is perfectly normal since it’s a part of the healing process. As the area heals, your eyebrows will soften, lighten and you will loose some of the strokes drawn.
What to avoid during recovery for 14 days.
- Direct sunlight / tanning treatment
- Jacuzzis / saunas / salt water/ swimming pools
- Eyebrow tinting / waxing / electrolysis / laser hair removal close to the eye area
- Make up on the forehead or heavy creams, acid products
- Gym and excessive sweating
- Oily products